Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Ag Census Web Maps
This interactive map allows users to select specific agricultural crops from a drop-down menu and see where those crops are grown in the United States. This map provides an excellent illustration for students to see how climate and geography impacts food production.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- By Land, Air, or Sea
- American Farmers Count! Census 2020
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner (Grades 6-8)
- Agricultural Production Regions in the United States
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 6-8)
- Journey 2050 Lesson 5: Land Use (Grades 9-12)
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Where Does It Come From?