Relevancy and Engagement newhampshire.agclassroom.org
My American Farm
This site provides a collection of educational online games exploring agricultural topics. Games are labeled with grade level (preK-K, K-2, and 3-5) and subject (math, health, science, geography, etc.).
American Farm Bureau
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Let's Go Shopping! (Grades 3-5)
- Machines and People
- Machines in Agriculture
- A Search for the Source (Grades K-2)
- A Search for the Source (Grades 3-5)
- Give Me Five!
- By Land, Air, or Sea
- Types by Texture
- Enjoying the Harvest
- FoodMASTER: Grains
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 3-5)
- Properties of Soils (Grades 3-5)
- Seeds, Miraculous Seeds
- Soil Formation & Edible Horizons
- Nuts About Peanuts!
- Caring for the Land
- Cultures, Food, and Communities Around the World (Grades 3-5)
- Water Supply
- Grocery Store Problem Solving (Grades 3-5)
- Food Miles
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables
- Corn an A-maizing Plant: Food, Fuel, and Plastic
- Where Does It Come From?
- Farm Animal Life Cycles