Dairy Tour 360
Milk, leche, lait. No matter what you call it, real milk offers tons of nutrition and is sustainably produced—and we've got the receipts. Come behind the scenes on a few dairy farms: see the cow care and learn the real science. Oh, and did we mention you'll be flying around on a butterfly? Available for desktop or VR headset use.
File, Map, or Graphic
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- The Ultimate Efficient Recycler
- Sun, to Moo, to You!
- Milk or Meat? Beef or Dairy?
- Milk Makin' Math
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades 3-5)
- It's a MOO-stery! (Grades K-2)
- Energy's Journey from Farm to You
- A Day Without Dairy
- Cowabunga! All About Dairy Breeds
- Milk, Sugar, Science: Engineering Ice Cream
- Milk: The Scoop on Chemical and Physical Changes
- Lactose Lab: Some Don't Like it Sweet
- Cheesemaking: A Science, an Art, and a Craft
- Stacking Up Milk and Milk Substitutes